This has been a very hard month for our family. Our beloved Nana (my mom's mom) went to heaven on December 6th. Even though I know with out a doubt where she is, I'm still sad that I lost my friend. We had such a wonderful & special relationship. Not a lot of people can say that their grandmother's were also a best friend. What a blessing she was. I think of her & miss her every day.
Once again, I am thankful for my crazy, sweet, little girls. Mum reminded them about their bee costumes, so today, we are on day 4 of wearing them all day long. Lola likes to do her Rapunzel dance (the one from Tangled, when they are in the market). Giada immediately immitates big sister. Mum & I laughed until we cried. Thank you, my precious babies for making me laugh when my heart is still so sad.
Little Bee Giada will NOT leave the lights alone. She & Lola both like to plug them in and out all day. Someone's going to be shocked really soon, I fear.
Watching their new favorite movie, Racing Stripes.
Cleaning is always more fun in a bee outfit & pink heals. (For Lola that is.)
This is a favorite past-time at our house.....
I just like to see Lola's little pony tail in this one. She's growing up so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment